Urinary Tract Infection Symptoms – Recognize These UTI Symptoms
According to the are of the impact of UTI, it can be divided into to, which are upper and lower UTI. Lower UTI is an infection that can occurs in the urethra and bladder. Here are the symptoms of the Lower UTI:
- Constant urge of urinating.
- Pain or smarting when urinating.
- Uncomfortable feeling in the lower stomach.
- Felt the pressure on the pelvis.
- Back Pain.
- The urine smells very pungent.
- Cloudy color of urine, and sometimes mixed with blood.
While te upper Urinary Tract Infection is an infection that can occurs in the ureter and kidney. And the symptoms are:
- Sickness and vomiting.
- Fever and shivering body.
- Pain in the scrotch, waist, or even back.
Urinary Tract Infection Treatments
Go see a doctor if you are having the symptoms above to get immediate treatment with antibiotic. If it left untreated, especially upper UTI, it can lead to the serious complications like kidney failure.
The patients of UTI also have higher risk of complications if they are having diabetes, kidney problems, pregnant, and if their immune system are on the weak state, like after having chemotherapy.