Chinese,- Breast cancer is a type of cancer that grows from breast cells. The types of breast cancer that grows from lobulus is known as lobular carcinoma, meanwhile, the kind that grows from milk ductal of women’s breast is known as ductal carcinoma.
Breast cancer is the most common invasive cancer that attacks women around the world. It “contributes” 16% of all cancer that attacks women, and 22,9% from invasive cancer on women. A total of 18,2% death by cancer around the world including men and women, comes from breast cancer patient.
Largely, breast cancer have a better prognosis if the treatment is done at the early stage. Therefore, early detection from signs and symptoms of breast cancer will be very important, especially on women that have high risk of exposing breast cancer.
A symptom can be felt by patient and explained to a doctor or a nurse, like headache. Whilst signs is what people can see and detect (e. g. swelling).
Early symptoms of breast cancer usually characterized by the thickening of an area from women’s breast tissue, or sometimes can be found a bump. Although the majority of bumps are not cancer, but if you found it on your breast, you must go to check it to a doctor as soon as possible.
According to England’s National Health Service, women’s who exposing the following signs and symptoms must soon be checked:
• A bump on breast
• Pain on the armpit that is seems doesn’t related to menstruation
• redness on breast’s skin; sometimes looks like orange skin.
• rash around (or on) one of the nipples.
• Swelling (bump) on one of the armpits.
• Thickening on an area of breast’s tissue.
• One of the nipples peel, sometimes contains blood
• Changes in the nipples, this can be concave or upside down
• Changes in shape or size of breast
• Breast’s skin started to peel off, or scaly, or flaking off